Digitization of Shutdown processes for one of the largest Cement manufacturing organizations
Posted on 2 Aug 2019
About Client:Client is one of the largest cement manufacturing organizations in India with an annual capacity of more than 50+million tons. They have more than 20+ plants in India, Middle East and other Asian countries.
Business Scenario:The organization does a shutdown for maintenance for all of their plants once every year. The shutdown typically is around 3-4 weeks while the planning for the shutdown spans around 3-4 months. The planning was typically done on Microsoft excel or Microsoft project plan. Excel or Microsoft plan had data either extracted from SAP PM or from the previous shutdown management processes. These tools were used for planning as well execution. The two key challenges faced by the organization were:
- Frequent slippage in adhering to planned duration resulting in production loss
- Increase in cost because of wastage of resources including manpower.
- A comprehensive solution for planning, execution and reporting
- A low TCO solution, working within SAP which needs no integration.
- A user friendly solution with a ready mobile companion solution
- Integrated dashboards providing performance and cost information
- Shutdown duration reduction
- Reduction in cost of shutdown
- Easy to maintain solution.
- Lower IT support
Maventic is more than a decade old SAP services and products company with 100+ customers in several countries. Our unique solutions for Asset maintenance, Track and Trace, Service management are being used successfully by customers in multiple Industries.
© 2020 - Maventic Innovative Solutions Pvt, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.